Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A companion for your seesaw [Some Parm for your Whines]

1. Into the Open - Heartless Bastards
2. Sometimes - James
3. Watching the Detectives - Elvis Costello
4. Sound & Vision - David Bowie
5. I Can't Touch You Anymore - Magnetic Fields
6. Devil Inside - INXS
7. Heaven Hammer [Missing] - BECK
8. Jesus Was Way Cool - King Missile
9. You Live Alone - Liz Durrett
10. House of Cards - Radiohead
11. Rememo - Kings of Leon
12. The Circus is Leaving Town - Isobel Campbell/Mark Lanegan
13. Dolphins - Tim Buckley
14. You Win Again - Keith Richards
15. Tonight - Sibylle Baier

--Megan Murphy

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful mixtape / but it's got problems / oh-oh-oh-oh / I'll never touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so are all .wav files so huge? I'm sucking all the interwebs bandwidth from Germany here trying to download some of these songs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps this will never get read, but I really liked your mix. your first 7 songs (minus INXS) seriously had me wondering if I married the right girl........

    the back half was audrey/alex-ish circa killer mix 1. you helped reconfirm my belief that kings of leon and radiohead are over-rated.

    but back to the good stuff. 'sometimes' is a great song, and I really enjoyed the others on the front half. probably my favorite mix of them all....

    ReplyDelete