Friday, January 16, 2009

Missent to Bermuda

1. Qué Onda Guero (Beck)
2. Hangin' Around (Counting Crows)
3. Cocaine (Eric Clapton)
4. Guided By Wire (Neko Case)
5. Wave of Mutilation (the Pixies)
6. Chinese Translation (M. Ward)
7. Time to Pretend (MGMT)
8. The Party's Crashing Us (Of Montreal)
9. The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight (REM)
10. So Much Things to Say (Bob Marley)
11. Peaceful Easy Feeling (The Eagles)
12. New Madrid (Uncle Tupelo)
13. Spirit on the Water (Bob Dylan)
14. The Wind (Cat Stevens)

--Amy Haneberg

4 comments:

  1. My gorgeous album cover is missing...so I'll describe it to you. I got a letter from my cousin in Maryland and somehow it got misdirected to Bermuda before it got to me here in Berlin. Which got me wishing for beaches and chillin' weather, not cold dreary crap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I forgot how much I liked that R.E.M. song. Good show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun mix- I liked if far more than I thought i would when glancing at the tracks beforehand. It's a definite crowd pleaser. I had it on at work and just about everyone who stopped by my desk ended up humming at least part of whatever song happened to be on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I highly respect a person who puts MGMT and Cat Stevens on the same mix...

    ReplyDelete