Monday, January 19, 2009

Mountain Man Nuts

a musical mix creation roasted, salted and palmed by Whitney L. Stensrud

1. Old Familiar Steam - Old 97s (Wreck Your Life)
2. Shasta Beast - Eagles of Death Metal (Death By Sexy)
3. Bloodhounds on My Trail - The Black Angels (Passover)
4. Guitar Town - Steve Earle (Guitar Town)
5. Nantes - Beirut (The Flying Club Cup)
6. Tell Me in the Morning - Cold War Kids (Robbers & Cowards)
7. The Light (Part 2) - Mason Jennings (Use Your Voice)
8. You Don't Know Her Name - Maps (We Can Create)
9. Like a Doggy - Earl Greyhound (Soft Targets)
10. Chitown Tonight - Joe Purdy (You Can Tell Georgia)
11. What May Seem Like Love - Whiskeytown (Faithless Street)
12. Wild Mountain Nation - Blitzen Trapper (Wild Mountain Nation)
13. Livin' Was Easy - The Glands (The Glands)
14. Keep Me - The Black Keys (Rubber Factory)
15. Pollo Asado - Ween (All Request Live)

4 comments:

  1. Ween!

    When I listen to this mix I feel like I should be eating trail mix and hiking through the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll take that. but without any hippie bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not any hippie bullshit with this mix. I fell asleep while listening and had a dream I was hiking the Appalachian Trail with John Denver. I now have this incredible urge to learn the Banjo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me likey. I felt like jumping into my pickup and tearing out of my dirt-road driveway while spitting my chaw-juice out the window and hollerin'!

    ReplyDelete